At Coryan, we are invested in creating a webdesign to meet your specific and unique needs. We don’t create cookie cutter websites; but instead target your goals with a design to match. That is why we won’t quote you a specific cost until we know exactly what you are looking for. But here’s an idea of what a website will cost you.
Quick Launch Site
Our Quick Launch sites are template based designs that require very few modifications. A Quick Launch website can often be up and running in less than a week. However, availability depends on our current workload. Here are some features of a Coryan Quick Launch site:
- Uses WordPress content management system
- Uses a professionally designed template from our collection
- Incorporates your logo
- Multiple pages
Typical Cost: $600 – $1000
Customized Template Design
At Coryan, we are able to provide a highly customized website based on existing template designs. The advantage to you is a custom website based on a tested design that saves you money. Many of our websites use professional themes as a base template and provide customization and enhancements designed for your organization. Here’s what you get with a customized template design:
- Uses WordPress and a professionally designed template
- Includes significant design modifications and enhancements to meet your needs
- Incorporates your organizational branding (logo, colors, etc.)
- Includes advanced features (such as media integration, custom pages, custom forms)
- Multiple pages with full expandability
- Accessibility and mobile device compatible
- Optimized for search engines
- Training and support services
Typical Cost: $1200 – $2200
Fully Customized Website
A fully customized website is the most difficult to price. This is because of the extensive options available in design and function. A brochure style site may be less expensive while a complete website with database integration will cost more. Regardless of the cost, you can be assured that the website will target the outcomes you set for your website. Our design and development team will create a website that is attractive, easy to navigate, forward compatible (will work with tomorrow’s browsers and mobile devices), and simple to maintain. To discuss your unique website needs, contact us today.
Example: Jim’s Place and Coryan Web Design
Typical Cost: $2000 and up
Other Services – If you are interested in any of our others services, including web hosting, SEO assessment and services, or social media integration, contact us for a quote.